Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Why this blog?

Well, we are pregnant. Well, actually Natalie is pregnant. It looks like it's going to be a successful pregnancy this time. Today we went to the doctor and we heard the heartbeat. What a wonderful sound! It seems like everyone now-a-days has a blog. And it seems like there are so many new types of social networking media formats coming out that it's hard to keep up. With MySpace, Facebook, twitter, linkedin, and others, it almost seems like doing a blog is little old-fashioned. But, I've been having so many emotions and feelings I want to share, that I decided to start this blog. Who knows how far it will go? I just wanted to begin to record some of the events and feelings from my own perspective of being a father. And, I want to eventually share my thoughts with my own offspring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the both of you!!

We are so happy for your entire family.

Love,
The Pray Family